Tuesday, August 16, 2011

hey there!

i know i know i know i know. its been waaayyyyyy too long sense I've seen you last. but I've been busy! i mean, kinda busy. we started school last week ans this week lindsay and i started Spanish. so thats whats been happening! not very much, huh?
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did i seriously forget to tell you the most exciting news of my entire week?? apparently so! well are you ready? you sure? OK, well here it goes.....
I GOT RELEASED FROM THE DOCTOR!!!! NOW I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT! EVEN FOOTBALL!!!! ITS SO GREAT!!!! you dont know how happy i am! now i can do absolutely ANYTHING! and next week i start back ballet which i am super excited about! well i guess thats all i needed to tell you! i PROMISE i'll post when i start ballet.

love and hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment